Sunday, April 3, 2011

Bad Blog

Hey Folks,

I had a blog under my former identity that I started to change to reflect my new name, but got locked out in mid-process.  Since I cannot access it, I can't make any more changes to it, and so far I have not been able to delete it.  So, if you get to a blog titled "Lusty Louisa" but it still has "hotwifelouisa" in the URL, please disregard it!

This is my new blog, and you'll notice that it has  "lustylouisa" in the URL address.

Regarding my name change, here's what I recently wrote to all my Twitter friends:

Dear Friends, I am changing my name to “Lusty Louisa”.  I am no longer associated with, nor do I benefit from the name “Hotwife Louisa” in any way.  This is due 2 circumstances beyond my control.  I hope you will continue to follow me.

Juicy Smooches,
Lusty Louisa

1 comment: