Tuesday, December 4, 2012

LustyLouisa's Christmas Wish List

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!


I have had a few people ask me what I would like for Christmas this year.  I had never really thought about doing a Christmas wish list before but since it seems like there are a few of you out there that would like to send me something.   So, I will do my part by giving you a few ideas of what I would wish for.  Here is my list:

A pair of tall black leather or patent leather flat bottom boots - size 9
A pair of shiny red or white "fuck me" boots - size 9
A gift card to Macy's Dept. Store
A gift card to Frederick's of Hollywood
An IPad
An IPhone
A new pair of red or black high heels - size 9
A pair of black winter boots - size 9
An Amazon gift card
Sterling Silver dangle earrings
Nylons, pantyhose, and leggings of all kinds - size tall
A long fishnet robe - red, white, or black (or any color)
Leather and PVC shorty tops, long sleeve
Long leather and PVC gloves
A full HD video camera (1080p)
PVC outfits
A new website

My address is:  LL Studios, P.O. Box 22, Leeds, MA.  01053

And for all you Santa's out there, please know that I have been really NAUGHTY this year!!!!


Juicy Smooches,
Lusty Louisa


P.S.  I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and the very best Happy New Year!!








No comments:

Post a Comment