Thursday, May 10, 2012

Back for more!


Hi Folks,

Thanks for stopping by. I know it’s been a while since I’ve updated, so of course much has happened.  Life throws its curve balls, but on balance it’s been good here. I’ve made new friends, had new experiences, and can’t wait to share some exciting new stories and pictures with you.

So, to start off, I thought I'd add little bit about my wardrobe, which has expanded significantly (just like my Hubby's cock): I like it!

Checking out a boa in my studio
One of the really fun things about being an exhibitionist is that I’ve accumulated lots of what I call “fun clothes.” And Hubby has loved this part of our journey together so much that we still go out quite often to look for more to add to my collection.  He calls all this stuff “playwear.”  I’m not just talking about items like mass-produced lingerie that were meant all along to encourage “the urge”, but instead all kinds of so-called “normal” clothing that can be used “the wrong way.”

We’ve become expert at envisioning alternative uses for some pretty run-of-the-mill clothing items, including ways of wearing things that were never intended. It’s a creative pastime, and not always successful. Through the years, fashion designers have given us enough raw material to keep us busy forever.

One favorite example is a dress that was okay when worn as intended.  But on my Hubby’s suggestion, I tried it on backwards (Yes, that’s right!), and all of the sudden… Va-Voom!  It was great!  My boobs fell through the crisscrossed back-straps like that’s what they were designed for, and the rest of the dress fit like a charm.  What a surprise.

I liked it so much that I threw a very sheer see-through top over it, put on a belt, and wore it out to a swingers dance that night. It turned heads. I got breathy propositions, and nearly had sex on the dance floor and at the tables with a number of guys. What fun! And to my delight, all this made Hubby very horny for me… not that was ever a problem – LOL!  The outfit made me feel like a million bucks!

Just a small portion of my total "fun clothes" wardrobe!
Now I’ve got several racks loaded with tops, dresses, skirts (very short skirts!), assorted lingerie, dozens of belts of every size and color, a few dozens of pairs of shoes and boots in many styles and heights.  My man is a boot-lover, so he’s helped me out quite a bit in that department. And like me, he also loves belts. Of course, that’s not all, but what’s really nice is that we usually agree about what works and what doesn’t.

Footwear in the hall!
Speak of boots, I really love those kinky “fuck me” kind and others that go so well with some of the more fetish clothing I’ve gotten hold of, some of which is of the shiny variety – PVC/vinyl, latex, etc. and even some leather. There are lots of buckles, zippers, and straps too! To go with those, I’ve acquired some implements -- like whips, crops, floggers, handcuffs… and chains -- that come in quite handy when I’m in my Domme mode.

But if you think all this costs a bundle, think again. Sure, I’ve done my share of retail shopping, both online and at brick-and-mortar stores, but we’ve also discovered hidden treasures at thrift stores.  Sometimes we find nothing. Other times we luck out.  Some stuff is great right off the rack, but a whole lot more comes home with major modifications in mind.  For instance, there are always the dresses and skirts that need to be shortened… a lot!!! We also always keep an eye on how easily I can slip my tits out, and how accessible my pussy will be.

We’ve embraced alterations and the endless mix-and-match (and surprising mismatches that work!) possibilities.  It sure is fun to think outside the box!

Juicy Smooches,
Lusty Louisa


1 comment:

  1. You definitely have the legs for those hi-boots! So damn sexy!

    ReplyDelete